The METRAHIT ENERGY is a compact, single phase Power and Power Quality meter/logger that includes multimeter functions. It is intended for measuring AC and DC voltage, as well as current in single-phase systems, with current being measured either directly or via a current transformer.
Click on the link below and see the METRAHIT ENERGY in action:
Check out the METRAHIT ENERGY teardown by David Jones.
METRAHIT ENERGY Features:
- Digital hand-held multimeter with TRMS measurement
- Power measurement (W, VAR, VA, PF): active, reactive and apparent power, power factor
- Energy measurement (Wh, VARh, VAh): active, reactive and apparent energy, mean power value with adjustable observation period, and maximum value
- Power Quality Analysis: recording of over and under-voltage,sags/dips, swells, voltage peaks, and transients in 50 and 60Hz systems
- Harmonic analysis: RMS values and distortion components up to the 15th harmonic at 16.7, 50, 60, and 400Hz
- Special measuring functions: crest factor CF, conductivity nS, low resistance RSL, duty cycle %, cable length
- Resolution of 60,000 digits, triple backlit display
- 1KHz / –3 dB low-pass filter available
- Direct current measurement from 10nA to 10A, 16A for less than 30 seconds, current measurement with current transformer clamp and sensors, transformation ratio is taken into account on the display
- Large data memory for up to 300,000 measured values Instrument is completely remote controllable using PC software, without using the unit’s rotary switch
For more information about this and other safety and measurement
products, visit www.gossenmetrawattusa.com.