What is PQView?PQView is a multi-component software system developed by our sister company, Electrotek Concepts, for building and analyzing databases of power quality and energy measurements. Its components build measurement databases, write summary reports, compute power quality indices, view waveforms and RMS samples, as well as trend steady-state quantities. These analyses, and more, are available via workstations and web browsers. Power providers, industrial power consumers, consulting companies, and university researchers throughout the world widely recognize PQView for its capabilities and flexibility.
- Integrate COMTRADE, PQDIF & Over 50 Different Data Systems
- Import measurements from permanent monitors such as a Dranetz DataNode®, InfoNode®, or PQNode®, and portable monitors such as a Dranetz HDPQ®, Power Xplorer®, or PowerGuide®
- Manage Billions of Measurements in a Single Database
- Locate Faults Automatically Using Waveforms, Circuit Models, and GIS
- Create EN 50160 and Custom Compliance Reports
What Can PQView Do for Me?
Build databases with billions of measurements from thousands of monitoring points, read different types of meters, including power quality monitors, voltage recorders, in-plant monitors, digital fault recorders, store and analyze information with the measurements about the cause and source of triggered events. Quickly extract meaningful information from a one megabyte, or one terabyte database, and evaluate the impact of events to both a power provider and a power user.